November 17, 2019: Praying with Faith
Homework for Nov 17: Read Romans 8:26-27, 1 Cor 2:2-5
Discussion Questions for Nov. 17
- How would you describe the relationship between the Holy Spirit and prayer?
- In Romans 8:26-27 What does Paul mean when he says, “We do not know what we ought to pray for?”
- Did you misunderstand prayer when you were younger?
- What are some signs that you are living a Christian life without the power of the Holy Spirit?
- In 1 Cor 2:2-5, how does the Holy Spirit help us when we are sharing to gospel?
- How does the Holy Spirit help us in resisting sin?
- How does the Holy Spirit help us in our prayer life?
- How does the Holy Spirit help the impact of our prayers?
- Was there a time when you definitely felt the Holy Spirit lead you in prayer?
- Do you recall a time when you asked God to help you make a major decision in your life?
- Why is it important to ask the Holy Spirit to help you on a daily basis?
- What is an area in your life that you can ask the Holy Spirit for help?
- Is there anything about prayer that you did not understand correctly?
- How can you go deeper in your understanding of prayer?
- What are some things you could do in your prayer life that are new?
- What is the “problem” of the Lord’s Prayer?